You can dis-able your ability to buy in-app purchases within Food Battle: The Game. Should you wish to do so please follow these steps:
- From your home screen tap Settings.
- Tap General
- Scroll about halfway down the page and tap Restrictions.
- Tap Enable Restrictions
- When you do this you’ll be asked to set a restrictions passcode. The passcode is a 4-digit password that locks certain functions on an iOS device. You should use a passcode you will be sure to remember and should not share it with people you don’t want making purchases. Enter the passcode twice to set it. We recommend not using the same code that is used to unlock the device.
- Once the passcode is set, scroll down to the second set of options. Slide the In-App Purchases slider to Off (iOS6) or to the left so that it is white (iOS 7 and higher). This will prevent in-app purchases being made.
Should you change your mind and want to restore the ability to make in-app purchases you can return to this screen at any time and change the position of the slider.
You can also visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht6088 for more information.
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Tap on the Menu button and select Settings from the options.
- Under User Controls, select the Require authentication for purchases. Depending on your selection you will have the ability to set a password.
You can also visit https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1626831?hl=en for more information.